Raj has tagged me for the ‘8 Random Facts’ meme and I was supposed to respond to it within 8 hours. I have slipped the deadline, I hope I am still eligible.
- Most people know me as Archana but my grandparents call me Durga (after the goddess they worship at home). My grandma is now 75 years and she is very worried that this name will die with her.
- I love reading and writing. So many people think I am loner because I can spend hours alone locked up in my room reading my favorite book or writing.
- I am passionate about Hindu philosophy and Science.
- I dream of writing a book on Symbology of Hindu gods, one day.
- My two most memorable moments are when I won the city level “Talk you way to Japan” contest and the magazine I edited at school won the first place.
- I have lived in Chennai all my life. Studied in the same school from LKG to 12th std and working in the same company for the past 11 years.
- The qualities I admire in people are Intelligence, honesty and humility.
- Here is something about me which very few people know. I find it hard to stay up late. I am half asleep though most late night telecons and have never watched a night show till date J
Thank you, Raj for inviting me. I tag the following people to continue the meme
Priya Raju – Her style of writing is truly unique.
Arun Shakarnarayanan – He is the only Vegan I know and Iadmire his discipline.
Rajiv Srivatsa – He has the most amazing sense of humour
Shahul Hameed – He writes of Sufism and I have been pestering him to explain Fanaa
Pradeep Henry – He is the head of Cognizant’s Usability Engineering practice.
Raman Krishnamoorthy – I learnt how to insert picture into blogposts from him
Wooster Who has a blog calle blimp with a tagline Humor, me, life J
Alex.M.Thomas – Has a blog called undergraduate economist. I found his post on the history of economic thought an interesting read
The rules laid down by the originator of the meme are as follows
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.